November 20.2019. The conference for the local government administration took place at the Institute of Geodesy and Cartography. The SAT4EST system was presented to wide range of potential users. Attendance was very high.
Conference program included presentations and workshops. They were held on the following topics:
– preparation of forest management plans – co-financing rules from the Forest Fund
– assumptions and functionality of the SAT4EST application
– workshops on use of the SAT4EST applications
– Forest Information System for the local government administration (Taxus IT)
– examples of other services powered by satellite data / WMS IGIK browsing services
More information about the conference on the IGIK and Taxus IT websites: